Skip to main content

Help an Orphan Girl Get Married


Hello All,
 
Here is the complete situation.
 
In my last email I explained the situation of an orphan girl getting married and Rs. 80,000 required for her marriage. I am very thankfull for the possitive replies I get from many of you.
 
In last Ramadan I told you all about a fruit seller that he is in a loan and with all your supprt 70% of his loan is now paid off. The remaining amount is Rs. 40,000.
 
So a total of Rs. 1,20,000 is required for both above mentioned things, and a good collection have been done too. Please help from even Rs. 100 in this good work as it will be repaid to us from Allah with a great deal of profit in this life and the next life.
 
Thanks for the support. Again I assure you all that I know these people personally and will handover the money to them with my own hands under full responsibility that your money will be used for the task I have mentioned. I know there are a lot of frauds but I have personally researched about these people. There a lot of people who are in need of money for grocery, rents and children every month. If you want to pay them some thing monthly you can contact me.
 
To pay you can use my account number and here are the deatils

Best regards,
Farrukh Malik

If you are planning to donate anything please reply back on the blog. I will contact you personally and will have you meet / Contact Directly with the person whose email this is. I know him personally.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANP Sindh Chief Shot Dead (Unconfirmed)

Unconfirmed reports of ANP Chief killed has been spreading across the city, causing panic among public. People have been fleeing from offices and shops to rush back home hence badly jamming the roads around the city. Although there has been no confirmation or denial of the killing by any of the news channels or authentic sources, rumors are spreading that firing has been seen and heard in busy places like Saddar, Sohrab Goth etc and police is roaming around to maintain calamity across the city... Let hope for the best...

Why We Love Karachi - Aansoon ko sharaab kehtay hein! :)

Bloody Horses

I don't know if someone has observed this piece of "Art" on shara-e-faisal or not. for me it is a painful and quite disturbing image. being a designer myself i can understand what the designer was supposed to make, but he ended up portraying the exact opposite of that concept. It is more like this that the horses are sucked into the wall, their faces show agony and there is blood all over the wall. Instead it was supposed to show the power what the horses posses that they can come tearing out of the barriers. There are so many sights in Karachi that has been displaying rather useless / worthless demonstrations of so-called art, i believe this is just a result of getting things done the easier way and not considering the quality-factor at all.